Digikull an Ed-tech startup platform, has witnessed a splendid Year-on-Year growth of 550 percent in the calendar year 2021. The startup has been relentlessly working towards upskilling the users with the technology courses that hold considerable market demand, and on the other hand also providing corporates with trained workforce. So far, the brand has already trained 550 candidates across courses including – Fronted Development, Full stack development, Data Analytics Python , and Android Development, in sync with the demand from the corporate.
The platform allows students to pay 10% of the fee at the time of the registration and the rest 90% after getting the first salary, thus offering the unique pay-after-placement model. There are more than 50% of aspirants from Digikull who have successfully got a job post-certification. It currently boasts a network of 60 corporates that have successfully recruited from Digikull trained candidates.
“There is an abundance of youngsters that fail to land a job. Almost 30% fail to get placed immediately after completing graduation. Surprisingly, corporate too face the challenge of acquiring quality talent. This highlights the gap and scope both. We are trying to bridge this gap by serving as an edtech on one end, and HR tech on the other. We are glad to be witnessing 35 percent of month-on-month growth. And next year, we aim at taking this rate up to 50 percent by the next year,” said Himanshu Tyagi- Founder & CEO, Digikull
The brand is expanding in all directions including new courses, providing education in vernacular language, increasing team size, and breaking geographical limitations.
Digikull already achieved break-even early this year and plans to scale rapidly in terms of association with the corporates and refining the technology in the backend to deliver the courses better.